Vivid ‘Rounding’ app
Vivid Interactive is producing a series of Maths apps to help educate and ease users through some tough, tricky or entertaining Maths with our signature ‘Maths raps’.
Whether adult or child the apps help you get to grips with the topics, and quizzes in the apps can check how you’re doing.
The Rounding App, currently available on the Apple App store and Android market, features:
- Simple, explanatory Revision Notes
- Practice Questions at three levels with three methods of input, multiple choice, ‘type in’ the answer and find the pairs
- A quiz with the same format questions and answers, which is timed as well as scored
- Not forgetting the Rounding Rap which gives the rounding rules in a lively (audio), catchy delivery
The Rounding App has an associated online Practice & Assessment module available, for use in the classroom, which Vivid have developed to provide:
- Teaching Tools with Teachers Notes
- Comprehensive practice questions
- A self assessment section.
The app and associated Practice and Assessment module are targeted at school years 6-8 but are suitable for anyone who needs to get to grips with the topic.
Other apps and associated Practice and Assessment modules are in the pipeline. The next in the series in production is on ‘fraction equivalents’, followed closely by ‘fraction, decimals and percentages’, ‘negative numbers’, and’ factors, multiples and primes’.
Also coming soon, our series of literacy and science apps.