Shortlisted for a prestigious 2008 BETT award and recognised by the BETT judges as an exemplary product, Nelson Handwriting is a series of 4 CD ROMs developed by Vivid Interactive. It contains the first 5 levels of Nelson Thornes’ Nelson Handwriting books.
Targeted at revision for Reception to Years 3 and 4, Nelson Handwriting is an ideal teachers’ resource, with bags of great practice activities and interactive games. It can be used as part of schools’ existing handwriting schemes, or as a standalone teachers’ resource.
Key Nelson Handwriting CD ROM features:
- for use with whole class or small groups
- ready to go on an interactive whiteboard
- action rhymes and warm-up activity videos to develop fine and gross motor skills
- audio patter with animated letter and join formations (in the Nelson Handwriting font)
- unique copy and trace practice for pupils
- interactive games and activities with links to spelling
- printable worksheets for teachers’ resource support and extension.
If you would like us to develop educational interactive games or teachers’ resources for you, do get in touch.