Client: Lambs Bricks and Arches
Vivid Interactive were asked to deliver a compelling website for Lambs to:
- project a professional image
- act as a product catalogue
- showcase bespoke work
- provide tools for users to accurately highlight Lambs’ products in their building specifications
- hold forms for Lambs to gather information to quote accurately for jobs
- include a control panel for staff to update parts of the site themselves
‘The real winning factor that made me want to give your company business when I approached you was your experience, both personally and as a company.’
Jonathan Lamb, Sales Director, Lambs
We created the website in HTML with PERL server side scripting. The result is an image-rich website with an interactive, easy to use way of browsing products.
The tools have been well used and Lambs has had a good deal of positive feedback from their customers about the site. Many have chosen to download the site to browse offline (a facility that Lambs also asked for). High search-engine rankings were achieved for this site using our optimization and promotions skills.
Why not find out about our other digital media projects?
Tags: website development