100 Science Lessons
Part of Scholastic’s popular ‘100 Lessons’ series, 100 Science Lessons is a great help to teachers looking for lesson plans for primary years R to 6. This 7-disk science teacher resources set accompanies the Scholastic books.
Interactive inspiration for lesson plans
With 100 Science Lessons, Vivid Interactive developed the product so:
- teachers can search 100 Science Lessons by QCA unit of work, or National curriculum topic or objective
- relevant National Curriculum geographical area for lesson plans can be selected, for example, England, Scotland, Wales, NI or Eire
- lesson plans feature one or more differentiated worksheets and compelling interactive activities
- teachers can display worksheets on interactive whiteboards (with built in whiteboard tools for zooming and annotating)
- graphing tools can be used for collecting data in a table and producing bar charts, pie charts and line graphs
- editable National Curriculum grids are available to assist teachers with lesson plans
- links with science and ICT feature prominently throughout.
Other science teacher resources
Visit Our Work to see more science teacher resources to help with lesson plans and the National Curriculum.
Or, contact us if you would like to discuss an educational multimedia project.