100 Maths Framework Lessons
100 Maths Framework Lessons is a compelling maths teaching resource that fully supports the New Primary Maths Framework and is suitable for interactive whiteboards. This 6-disk series was created for publishers Scholastic to accompany their book 100 Maths Framework Lessons.
Teaching the Maths Framework
Maths teachers get plenty of ideas and support from 100 Maths Framework Lessons, it contains:
- activity sheets with ‘show answer’ options
- differentiated sheets for support and extension
- template activity sheets
- diagrams and general resources sheets, for example, blank number squares
- links to external Interactive Teaching Programs (ITPs) developed by the National Numeracy Strategy
- editable curriculum grids to help teachers in planning.
This maths teaching resource also features activity worksheets for interactive whiteboard use with built in Vivid Interactive whiteboard tools for zooming and annotating.
We can help you design your next interactive maths teaching resource, why not contact us?