100 Literacy Framework Lessons
This set of engaging interactive lesson plans, supports the New Primary Literacy Framework and is an invaluable primary English teaching resource. Commissioned by Scholastic, 100 Literacy Framework Lessons accompanies the Scholastic book series of the same name.
Helping you with the New Literacy Framework
With ideas to help engage pupils at every level, activity worksheets can be displayed on interactive whiteboards (with built in whiteboard tools for zooming and annotating).
Editable curriculum grids to assist teachers with lesson plans and ongoing assessment ideas are also included.
This English teaching resource is divided according to an NLS Block or unit. Each unit features:
- handy teacher notes and objectives
- an interactive assessment activity
- a number of phases
Every phase contains a selection of the following English teaching resources:
- text extracts (including differentiated versions for support of extension)
- interactive skeletons for written work lesson plans
- other interactive activities
- video and audio clips
- links to external Powerpoint presentations and relevant websites.
More about Vivid Interactive